11 September 2011

Keeping myself pure (Menjaga diriku suci)

Keeping myself pure

This guy in a bar notices a woman, always alone, who comes in on a fairly regular basis. After the second week, he made his move.

"No thank you," she said politely." "This may sound rather odd in this day and age, but I'm keeping myself pure until I meet the man I love."

"That must be rather difficult," the man replied.

"Oh, I don't mind too much," she said. "But, it has my husband pretty upset."





Menjaga diriku suci

Laki-laki ini di sebuah bar memperhatikan seorang wanita, selalu sendirian, yang datang secara cukup teratur. Setelah minggu kedua, ia membuat gerakan pendekatan.

“Tidak, terima kasih,” katanya sopan . ” Ini mungkin terdengar agak aneh di hari dan jaman sekarang, tapi aku menjaga diriku suci sampai aku bertemu dengan pria yang kucintai.”

“Itu pasti agak sulit,” jawab pria itu.

“Oh, saya tidak keberatan sama sekali,” katanya. “Tapi, itu buat suami saya sangat marah.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

With all respect, because the articles
in dee-english.blogspot.com are typed manually
and original thought of the writer (most of them),
so for those who want to copy paste (COPAS)
any article from this blog, please put link
of the article you copy paste. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...