02 September 2011

THE LOST RING (CINCIN YANG HILANG)

THE LOST RING

Fatty came to visit Skinny and found him searching through his living room for something.
"What are you looking for, Skinny?" Fatty asked.
"Well, I bought a gold ring for my wife, but it fell out of my hand as I was showing it to John",
answered Skinny. "My wife is out visiting friends. I must find it before she gets home because
it's our anniversary. If I don't find it, she will think I've forgotten and become angry with me.
Could you please help me find it?"
"Of course, tell me, where were you when you lost it?"
"I was in the front yard" Skinny said
"If you were in the front yard when you lost it, why are you looking in here?"
"I was looking for it out there, but then it grew dark, so I came inside to look. The lighting is much better in here!"




CINCIN YANG HILANG

Si Gendut datang untuk mengunjungi Si Kurus dan dia mendapatinya sedang mencari sesuatu di ruang tamunya.
"Apa yang kamu cari, Rus?" tanya Si Gendut.
"Eee.., saya membeli sebuah cincin emas untuk istri saya, tapi jatuh dari tanganku saat aku menunjukkannya kepada John",
Si Kurus menjawab. "Istri saya keluar mengunjungi teman-temannya. Aku harus menemukannya sebelum dia pulang ke rumah
karena ini ulang tahun kami. Jika saya tidak menemukannya, dia akan berpikir saya sudah lupa dan marah pada ku.
Bisakah kamu bantu saya menemukannya? "
"Tentu saja, katakan, di mana kamu ketika kamu kehilangan cincinnya?"
"Saya berada di halaman depan" kata Si Kurus
"Jika kamu berada di halaman depan ketika kamu kehilangan itu, mengapa kamu cari di sini?"
"Saya mencarinya di luar sana, tapi kemudian hari mulai gelap, jadi saya masuk untuk mencari pencahayaan disini jauh lebih baik!."



Taken from English is fun second edition (David L. Larcom) Visipro

No comments:

Post a Comment

With all respect, because the articles
in dee-english.blogspot.com are typed manually
and original thought of the writer (most of them),
so for those who want to copy paste (COPAS)
any article from this blog, please put link
of the article you copy paste. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...